- August 30th 2018 (Japan)
- October 4th 2018 (Europe, US)
Up? Down? It is difficult to orient yourself in space.
Six Sides of the World is a 3D Adventure/Puzzle in which you will have to use your logic, memory and spatial orientation to solve each of the challenges presented in the form of cube-shaped planetary systems.
Help Maigo, the little space explorer to confront each of the tricky and defiying puzzles found on the planets. Use your spatial orientation to play on every surface, test your memory remembering the sides you can’t see and learn all the functions of the interactive puzzle elements and interactions between them. Use even the planets themselves to find the solution and survive to hostile environments, situations and space hazards.
- An original puzzle: Enjoy creative, defying and engaging puzzles set on the faces of the cubic planets.
- Suitable for all: Non-linear progression with different difficulty levels. Follow the easy levels to end the game, explore the optional ones to face a real challenge.
- Easy to control: Playable with the mouse and only one button.
- Original music: Composed by Carlos Viola.
- Enhanced version: Improved graphics and full controller support
What the mediums say
“An enjoyable little puzzle game with a lot of variety that rewards players for their curiosity and persistence.”
Nerds are cool
“This may not be for everyone, but for those with a brain who enjoy puzzles this is definitely worth checking out.”
10/10 – BagoGames
Awards and nominations